Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy 2nd year Anniversary!

This was our first picture experience with Lee's new Iphone 4! Not bad cause it has a flash on the camera, one of many new features it gives us to use :) We spent the whole day with eachother and of course Bentlee. We do not have a babysitter out here so he got to hang with mom and dad all day long and Im pretty sure he was in heaven. We started the day shopping for a phone for Lee, then went to chik fila so Bentlee could run around. We finally ended the night eating in the french quarters at a steak and Lobster house. YUMMY for me but Lee was not that impressed with his steak. Well atleast the pregnant lady was happy!
This was my first experience with a whole lobster! Yup, i am totally a fan and feel like I am a veteran now with seafood. The waiter decided it would be funny to show me my "main dish" before I got to eat it....I questioned my choice after that until this rare delicacy entered my mouth and I was full! Full of Lobster!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment