Almost 2 years in the making and loving life every step of the way. I am a new mom in training, married to the sexiest man I know, blessed with a crazy baby boy and a handsome step son, and expecting one on the way!!! Can life be any busier for our little growing family?
Monday, September 20, 2010
We have moved on! WHO DAT!
So We have moved on from the great state of Louisiana... Good-bye to NOLA! I highly suggest that if you visit this state that you make sure so stay out of New Orleans and go and visit the Alligator farms or take a ride on the air-boats! You can go and see "da big alligators..." (Louisiana Bayou accent :) I had to add that last part for my sister Camrie who loves the show "Swamp People." It was filmed in one of the many small and backward towns of Louisiana. Well, Our summer adventure did not turn out as planned, but we made it through and grew in many different ways. Bentlee hit so many of his milestones this summer and continued to surprise us with his new acquired skills every single day! We missed our family and friends so much and were so grateful that we made it though happy and successful. More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment