Monday, June 28, 2010


I am the newest member of the blogging community and have no idea how to create a blog of our very fast paced life! I often wonder if it will slow down and have finally accepted that my life will be anything but simple! With Lee as my hard working, loving, and dedicated husband and father, he is my anchor that keeps me from losing my mind. He simplifies my life and reminds me of what matters most and I thank you Lee for loving me the way you do!
Bentlee is currently 8 1/2 months old now and is on the move! He cannot stop and "smell the roses!" Probably cause hes so busy trying to figure out his new world around him! We are living in New Orleans and really starting to enjoy life out here. Its been quite a challenge to not have our close friends and family surrounding us, however Lee is having a very successful summer working for a new security company, which is Pinnacle. Lee works in extremely hot and humid weather and I never hear him complain! He is my hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment