Monday, July 5, 2010

Rainy days and mondays always get me down....

Well, its been a rainy week here in New Orleans and We have been stuck inside all day! Except for my fabulous hard working hubby who has been knocking doors:) Bentlee has made a new friend named Gracee! She is 2 yrs old and he is fascinated with her. He is really cute to watch when he is around her. Already he is chasing girls!
I am 14 weeks pregnant and so happy to be getting this pregnancy over with! Anyone who knows me know that it's so hard for me to be prego, and with a 9 month old crazy little boy, I stay exhausted all day long!!! I have been trying to come up with a craft or a hobby that I can take advantage of, however, I am only blogging to take up some time. Our little family is still on the move and loving life every second! My little fish Bentlee is ready to swim on his own (if only he had longer arms and legs) Its so exciting to see his face light up with excitement and my heart is instantly full of Joy! The good times certainly make you forget any hard times that we may be experiencing in our lives!

1 comment: