
I know that I have posted this so many times...but Bentlee is truly a fish in the water! He kicks his feet and swims with his hands, all while I just laugh at him. He loves everything about being outside and in the pool. Since it is ridiculously hot in Louisiana, we have no problem going daily to the pool. Bentlee especially enjoys swimming with his dad because Lee plays all kinds of games with him.
Bentlee has been sleeping better at night....but he has an off night every now and then. It is usually when he wants to wake up and play. I always know when he is like this cause he looks at me and says,"Da." I am guessing "Da" means more than dad, and it means he wants to play. I just have to laugh at him even though I am exhausted beyond measure. Bentlee cannot sleep with us ever in our bed because his dad=playtime....Gosh I love my boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment