What a great day I must say....And yes, I am known to rhyme quite often. This day is great because it brings me one more day closer to going back to Utah! Its hard to consider Utah as my home, but it is for now. What can I say, I was born in LA! LOL. See, I can Rhyme. Lee can't wait because he has snow boarding on his mind. Im pretty sure we need an updated life insurance policy this winter season. :) The heat in Louisiana has been killing me! I am a human incubator and I can't escape how hot it is so I might just welcome the wintery season this year.
The highlight of my week was when I caught Lee singing an "Elmo" song to Bentlee! HA! I tried not to smile so he wouldn't see my excitement and stop. Lee is so stubborn and absolutely refuses to sing to me! I asked him," Why can you sing to Bentlee and not me?" Lee replied,"Cause Bentlee likes it when I sing to him." Lee said it with a smile, knowing that the hopeless romantic side of my personality craves a serenade from my lover! Arg! Oh how that man can sure press my buttons....perhaps that is why I love him so!
lee! what a stinker!!! my heart melts when andy sings...mostly in the car...to van halen songs..but it is SO great when he does!!!
ReplyDeleteps...lee you dont really need this ps...but sing her billy joel and she will crumble for ya! right friend! xoxo